March 2019 - Board Meeting
3/6/2018 - Area 515 Board Meeting
President: DaveVice President: RayTreasurer: MegDirector of Education: Bailey
Secretary: BradDirector: JasonDirector: Tom
- No change yet.
- Weather stripping falling off - need to change. Will use finish nails
- Dave added reminder to door on how to close up if you're last one in space
- Has not met yet. Bailey will meet with Caroline.
- Saturday, March 9; have posted some on Facebook
- Will get wired up Sunday, March 24 by Steve, Dave & Jason. A new member, a retired electrician will help
- On Saturday
- Option for Reg's machine is gone
- Paul would like to trade robot arms for other stuff
- Had bad weather, was not a huge success. Had low sales.
- $100 Book
- $134 Printing
- Got $50 net sales
- Metal shop spent $52.84
- 3D printer spent $95 & $61
- Megan will check rates
- 4 this week
- Done by Ray and Karissa with help from Caroline
- 10 licenses
- Tabs at top
- Contact > Members > Households; family members would be in same household
- Could also use this for Grant organizations
- This is super cool!!!
- They will work on functionality of door keys
- Caroline & Karissa would like to have completely functional in 3 months
- NO parking at Post Office across the street!
- Iowa STEM grant submitted
- Discussed need to apply for more grants
- They want a door
- Bailey has a new contact with 4H, Altoona extension
- Held here last week; potential source of new members
- Bailey giving some tours to them on 3/14